Do you enjoy training, mentoring, and supporting users? Are you experienced in online teaching, learning, and collaboration strategies? Consider becoming a certified Etudes trainer!
Participation in our trainers' program is by invitation only. Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
1. Master Etudes to support learning and users
2. Complete coursework in online teaching & learning
3. Apply for admission in trainers' program. Etudes members who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply.
4. Submit a minimum of two letters of recommendation for admission in the Trainers' Program. Letters must be submitted by a supervising administrator in distance education, AND by one of our lead trainers or staff development manager on your campus, and must provide evidence of the candidate's exemplary skills, knowledge, and experience in supporting faculty with technology, course design, and online teaching.
Letters of recommendation must be mailed or faxed to:
Vivie Sinou, Executive Director, Etudes, Inc.,
OR, you may fax the letters: 650-887-1730
5. Complete internships (by invitation). If you meet 1-3 above, with stellar performance, you will be contacted to complete the following requirements of the program:
6. To be considered for a training position for Etudes, Inc., graduates must meet all five requirements and must be recommended to Etudes, Inc. by one of the lead trainers that they served internships with.
Questions? Contact us.
Note: Etudes members are eligible to participate.